Monday, November 10, 2014

Carpe Diem #602, Symbiotic


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

We have explored the seven sacred autumn flowers the last days and today we are going on with prompts which were suggested by you ... and today our prompt is symbiotic and the first thing which came in my mind was the mistletoe, whom is a parasite on birches, the mistletoe has magical powers in druidism and maybe you know it from Christmas "kissing under the mistletoe". I recall it mainly from the comic-books of Asterix and Obelix ... Mistletoe and Birch are living in a kind of symbiosis ... so that's my first idea ...

Credits: Mistletoe
For this episode I have chosen to be inspired by the mistletoe itself ....

dew fresh mistletoe
her sweet scent warms my heart
my first kiss

© Chèvrefeuille

Not as strong as I had hoped, but I like the scene it paints .... only sweet memories of my first kiss ever ... please don't laugh ... I was 16 yrs ...

This episode is open for your submissions tonight at 7.00 PM (CET) and will remain open until November 13th at noon (CET). I will try to post our next episode, a new GW-post, later on.


2 comments:

  1. I remember my first kiss just because it was the first, but I have to say the last kisses I received from my late husband were the sweettest. Thanks for reminding me about the symbiotic nature of mistletoe!

    ReplyDelete